I come with radios

Say hello to other friends of the Royal Navy Airship Service!

I come with radios

Postby Guignol » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:07 am

I am not a "grand" Guignol, merely an average one. :D

My background with the American Army is communications equipment repair; in a pinch, I can perform the basic (official) functions of a Signalman, but the legendary unofficial capabilities of Royal Signalmen are perhaps beyond me.

Reading this, I also begin to understand whence Lady Mundy of Chatsworth acquired many of her characteristic attributes. Up Cinnabar!
Guignol

Re: I come with radios

Postby Kona » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 am

Welcome, Guignol. It is with chagrin that I note you were neglected here for over a week before you got a response to your posts.

First, let me congratulate you on an imaginative handle. It would be interesting to see what avatar you would use if they were enabled on this forum. I visualize something by H. Bosch or perhaps H.R. Giger.

Second, all members of the FC forum are automatically inducted into the Royal Airship Service, and by extension, are honorary members of the Flying Cloud crew. Your signalman skills will be quite valuable, I'm sure. But don't worry about trying to measure up to the FC Royal Signalman standards. I doubt that any real human can!

Your literary cred is formidable, which puts you in good company here. We are lovers of books, art, history, technology and flights of great imagination.

In other words, Welcome!
The tide is out; please leave a message.
Kona

Re: I come with radios

Postby Guignol » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:03 am

Not a problem, your greeting managed to arrive before I made a return visit, so all's well.
Guignol

Return to Introductions