The Flying Cloud Ebook Project

The Flying Cloud EBook is finally here! For news, comments, and discussion about this mighty epic, check here.

The Flying Cloud Ebook Project

Postby PaulGazis » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:59 am

The world needs some Flying Cloud eBooks. I think we would all agree. But this project is not as trivial as it might appear. It involves proof-reading, copy editing, reformatting the figures, sorting out the best way to include the mouseover texts, and a host of other minor tasks that can add up in a far-from-minor way. There's also the matter of promotion – attracting enough attention so some important Hollywood studio decides to produce a major picture based on the adventures of our favorite airmen (and airwomen).

I've decided to start with a some stories, unrelated to the Flying Cloud universe, to work out the bugs. Check them out on Kindle, spread the word to your friends, and please feel free to write glowing reviews. One could think of this as a cheap but entertaining way to support the saga. Once Phase One of this project is sufficiently successful, it will be time to move on to... (cue melodramatic music)... Phase Two...
PaulGazis

Re: The Flying Cloud Ebook Propject

Postby Kona » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:29 pm

Glowing review: Sci-fi with Paul's trademark dash of Genre Savviness, wry humor and romance, seasoned with actual physics in a fantasy universe, catgirls be damned. Beyond this, I can only say..."Gazis-esque".
The tide is out; please leave a message.
Kona

Return to The Flying Cloud EBook