4th of July Delay

Questions, answers, comments, and ideas about the story.

4th of July Delay

Postby PaulGazis » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:49 am

My Advisor On Korean Culture has informed me in no uncertain terms that We Will Be Visiting Lassen Volcanic National Park over weekend before the 4th of July. This means that Episode 471 cannot get posted that weekend and must... alas... be delayed until 8-July. But the last time the volcano erupted was 1921, so it's unlikely to go off again while we're there :)
PaulGazis

Re: 4th of July Delay

Postby Pastor_Mac » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:14 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like you might have time for mid year summary of events, yes? :D :D
Pax,
Pastor Mac
Pastor_Mac

Postby PaulGazis » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:02 am

Pastor_Mac wrote:Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like you might have time for mid year summary of events, yes? :D :D

A mid-year summary? "Ask and you shall receive..." :)
PaulGazis

Postby Pastor_Mac » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:12 am

Lovely! But the link for the Current still points to Ep 470 so looks like some housekeeping, as always the case after time away, is the inevitable After Action Report.
Pax,
Pastor Mac
Pastor_Mac

Postby PaulGazis » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:41 pm

Pastor_Mac wrote:Lovely! But the link for the Current still points to Ep 470 so looks like some housekeeping, as always the case after time away, is the inevitable After Action Report.

That's odd. The FlyingCloudCurrrent.htm file always gets replaced with the latest version. Could your browser have displayed a previous copy from its cache? What browser were you using and what happens when you refresh its display? Let me know and I'll have Jenkins look into the matter :)
PaulGazis

Postby Pastor_Mac » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:05 am

Sorry for the delay. I've been OTR job hunting & house hunting. What a PITA. An undergrad degree in history & 2 graduate degrees in theology. Would you like fries w/ that? Fortunately my son is a Penn State grade in mechanical engineering and works for the US Army as a civilian engineer. My future son-in-law also is a Mech E and works for a major office furniture manufacturer. My auto parts day job I've had the last 10 yrs is at least getting a foot in the door at new car dealers.

I'll bet I was on the site just as the new files were getting loaded. Everything is as it should be. No harm, no foul.
Pax,
Pastor Mac
Pastor_Mac

Postby Kona » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Well, Pastor Mac, you had to know you were going for your heart and not your wallet with those majors. Our culture does not respect education for its own sake, only for the consumer goods and services it can produce. Good luck with your job and housing endeavors. Been there, done that most of my life.
The tide is out; please leave a message.
Kona

Return to The Story