What Were You Favorite Graphics for Season Five?

Is there something you love, something you hate, something you'd like to see? Here's the place to bring it up. And don't forget that Infamous Green Marine.

What Were You Favorite Graphics for Season Five?

Postby PaulGazis » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:05 am

We're now several dozen graphics (and mouseovers!) into Season Five. I can't claim that
every one has been an unqualified success -- not unless I wanted to take some liberties
with the truth -- but some worked out better than I expected. What were all your
favorites? And what were your favorite mouseovers? Post your votes!

To get things rolling, I suppose I should reveal some of the ones I liked. I was rather happy
with that airdrop in Episode 230, and Nettie's dress in Episode 237 was... well... let's just
say it wasn't quite as conservative as I'd planned, and I saw no reason to change it :) But
my favorite bit may have been the shading on the weathervane in Episode 227. It seems
like a small thing, but I have no idea how it all came together, and I doubt I'll ever be
able to magage it again.
PaulGazis

Re: What Were You Favorite Graphics for Season Five?

Postby phillies » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:28 am

I did like the airdrop. The airships in flight usually do very well. Nettie in 237? I noted more that I missed where in the text she entered left, carrying a BAR, and the framing around her does not quite match my impression of the innards of an airship. Perhaps it happened someplace else?
phillies

Re: What Were You Favorite Graphics for Season Five?

Postby Pastor_Mac » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Ep 240's mouseover was very nice. Looked like a nod to the Cthulu character in the strip, User Friendly. Also reminded me of Team America: World Police.
Pax,
Pastor Mac
Pastor_Mac

Return to The Art